-->

Saturday, April 12, 2008

What's for today

Nothing much, except that the entire morning I spent my hours watching tv and the same time browsing online for photoshop tutorial. I got some stomach problem perhaps due to last nights milk shake from Jack in the box and the coffee that I drank. They said its not a good combination of a drink and so I was kind of sick going back and forth to the bathroom.

In the afternoon, just spend the hours with hubby watching tv and talking until decided to go to a bookstore to buy some books for my little passion. Took sometime to get what I want and drove home then later ate left over food for dinner. Not very interesting day, but very interested to the books that I bought. Hopefully it could help me get what I really wanted doing someday.

1 comment:

Bill said...

hi thanks for the add we just added u. Take care.