-->

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Maribago Blue Waters, Cebu Philippines

Cebu is the queen city of the south. The second largest city in the Philippines. A lot of tourists from neighboring Asian countries, Europe, America would like to visit the island. It is famous of its nice beach and scenic views. I just want to talk to you here about one which I felt was memorable for me. The resort called Maribago Blue Waters. It was my first time to see it and a very surprise moment of my life happen that day.

I was being proposed there before the sunset where I was sitting in a bench December 24, 2004. Joey knelt down his knees asked my hand in marriage. Romantic it is to be in a solemn cool place. It was also a lucky day for us because that very time it was not crowded. It is like we own the beach ourselves. I had made "yes" and we were engaged.