-->

Friday, April 11, 2008

A talk with a friend

I have this cool friend Ji-ann. I've known her from friendster. I saw her from one of my friends network and I had made the move to know her. At first I just sent her an email at the site hoping she could be one of my friends list. Eventually, we both added our account and we started our friendship. It was like May last year if I was not wrong. Some months past with a very good conversation on the phone, we've decided to meet. The instant we saw each other, there was this connection that we can really be good pal. From that time on, our lines of communication is very open. Sent email, text messages and so on we click.


I invited her to met and know my friends and all of them like her company. How can you not like her when she's very bubbly, spontaneous, thoughtful, with so many good things you can describe about her. She's such a dear close pal of mine and I am happy that she became friends of my friends too here in the bay area.

When I spoke with her yesterday, I asked her about our friend Josie. With the unusual course of time something came up with the latter’s personal life that her family decided to resettle back to San Diego. It is much farther away here in the bay area but not so far. An hour plane can be easily arranged but only time can tell when. But there's now a reason to visit SD because she's there and she's a very good friend. I am just too sad about this and Ji-ann is very comforting. She's just one of a kind that I really treasure and she will be for keeps that I could guarantee.

1 comment:

Joy said...

yup it was too sad that one of our friend will bid us good bye-but Josie will not be missed-duol ra ang SD and anytime if we have all the time to visit her