-->

Monday, April 21, 2008

Chocolate Hills, Bohol Philippines

This is one of the most attractive areas to visit in the Philippines. Bohol itself has lots of things historically and nature to speak with. For now I would like to focus on this very particular site where I pretty love to visit every time I land in there. I think these days there could be some changes with progress involve but this landmark I guess won't change.

Chocolate Hills is composed of tiny hills scattered over the vast of land in Bohol. If you go set foot at the peak of Carmen where it has a shrine made for tourist to see this overlooking creation. You can ask where and how this hills come from and who made this. All I know is a legend which doesn't really co-relate with science. Is it nature or is it man made? But if you come to look at it, there's no way people long before I was born or our great father existed could create such many hills. It's very fascinating to see this place.

3 comments:

Maya said...

its really beautiful this place in summer the grass dries that give this color of choco.

StaLira said...

wow! perfect scene

mylou said...

i miss this place... very memorable place to me :)