-->

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wedding Anniversary

written: Sept 27, 2006

The 4th week of the month was tough with mental & emotional distress. I thought it will be non-stop but the week was restored with a loving thought, an excitement at the near theme park and the classy fine dining.

Friday night, with having a worrisome day earlier Joey brought me a huge flower arrangement of roses, stargazer lilies, and greenery attached a simple sweet note greeting. He gave me a wide huge hug and said the word “I really love you.” Emotional as I was, I responded with a phrase “I love you too.”


As we would like to exchange gifts but because we had no time during the week, we decided to go to Westfield shopping mall. We ate our dinner at the food court and alone we did separate shopping. An hour was not plenty but managed to run down some items to buy. Then later, met up carrying the gifts to swap this Sunday and head home.


Mid Saturday we came up to do some fun at Great America. We rode Top Gun & Invertigo that gave us both the dizzy feeling after taking off. It was an exciting ride but it was terrifying. Sitting on the ride I believed I could die from there on the contrary I survived. Those rides can only go for those brave strong willed people but if being afraid of heights I would say don’t bother.


On the day of our anniversary, in connection with our earlier anniversary vacation in Mexico the Mexican breakfast was our taste. El Torito at Milpitas was nice, it reminisce our time when we had spent our days in Cancun & Playa del Carmen. We tossed champagne and ate brunch.


Romantic dinner at San Francisco was another brilliant idea of Joey. Sutro’s Restaurant at the Cliff House could have a good picturesque of the sunset at the Ocean Beach, but the weather was foggy. Though the climate didn’t match his expectation, our food was great with another glass of champagne for tossed. It was a very neat evening with the smile and thoughts dripping to our mind. He gave me a necklace after our main course while waiting for the dessert. Never he would forget to give me something during special occasions and in return I gave him a sweet kiss and said thanks. When we got home, I gave him my gift and he exchanged me with a huge smile on his face and a loving kiss.

No comments: