-->

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cebu Wedding & Thailand Honeymoon

written: Feb '06

I never thought it would be possible to get back to Philippines with all the processing of my papers. At first my Travel Document didnt arrive as what I was hoping I can have it in my hands 3 weeks before the wedding instead I had it 5 days before. We then made changes to everything what we booked from Church, reception and all the vendors we had made contract with. It was a big task from far across the globe to do it while my sort of coordinator was not doing what I really wanted but anyway we had the date fixed. I re-arranged my flight on the 2nd week of February and made the running around mostly by myself. I only got few help. I was thankful that my bestfriend, cousin and other friends helped me coordinate and I appreciated it a lot...I fulfilled my promise to have a renewal of vows to my family, relatives, friends and get married on February 25, 2006. We had renewed our vows in Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral and had two different receptions after.

Right after the wedding with a little time of booking and preparation I had arranged a flight to Caticlan to Boracay. I was thrilled to see the place because it was my first time. We just spent 2 whole day there and on the 3rd day had our flight to Bangkok, Thailand. We had a tour in places over there and seen lots of buddha temple. 3 days of being there wasnt enough but our time was hectic. OUr vacation wasnt over until we flew to our last destination to Phuket. I was amazed how the place was destroyed by the Tsumi but surprised how the city was rebuilt too quickly. It is as if nothing happened there. There were only minimal remnant of places that were destroyed. By the looks of it, its like brand new. So crowded and I never seen other places like it and majority of the tourists were from Europe.


No comments: