-->

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day in the Office

It's just okay today and I feel better working. Yesterday I had a terrible headache due to monthly sickness. How I wish I could get rid of not feeling it every month but I guess there's no way for me not to get away with it. Though my illness is not as worst like many other female that I know of. They will have this painful stomachache. I don't have that, maybe once in a blue moon but I tell you when I have it I wish I could just die because it hurts a lot.

Anyway, there's nothing much to tell about what's going on in the office. Except that there's this lady who called yesterday about her scheduled pick up that was supposed to be picked but not done. I don't know if I did set her up for that schedule but there was no trace of the transaction or it was Liz or Kristal's fault. We ended up have a talk with the boss and another advice again. But I really don't mind it anymore. There will be no room for being emotional at the company. I need to be strong to stay.

I guess that's all about it for the day. Will see you again in another time.

No comments: