-->

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Royal Porto Real, Mexico

My husband surprised me a trip to Mexico. He booked this resort. Actually, the whole trip was. He had planned it for our 1st wedding anniversary. He had asked me prior whether I want to be surprised. I had said no at first but changed my mind. I bothered him about it so he told me days before we left as to what areas we’re going. Our first stop will be in Playa del Carmen.


The hotel was very beautiful. The building structures, lay out, paintings and details were pretty well put into placed. We stayed at a Junior Suite Room. It has a vanity area, Jacuzzi and balcony. Outside the balcony you can see the other side of the building similar structure as our room. It is a good feeling to lay and relax on the hammock looking far at the sky and the beach.

If our flight wasn’t delayed for 6 hours, we could have spent the entire 2 days. Instead we arrived before midnight on the first day, just slept and ate. It was a short stay. It wasn’t bad though because the experience was well spent in the beach, dining out and shopping at First Avenue.

The surprised made by my husband was a special gift. It was a great moment to be in that place and having the time well spent.

No comments: