-->

Monday, April 28, 2008

Katanoi Beach, Phuket Thailand

As you could have seen my other post, I am posting more pictures of here of places that I visited especially the beach. I grow up with an ocean just few miles from where I live and I am fascinated to be in the area where I could smell the sea, playing the sand, listening to the waves and just relax my mind.

After the devastated Tsunami in Phuket Thailand, my husband and I were interested to see the place. We stayed at Katathani Resort. It is so nice there especially during sunset and the night could be so magical. I had enjoyed my vacation over there for few days and it was well spent. I had a picture here posted that I felt like there was no tsunami that happened. The beach looks great, the weather and the sand it’s very comforting. If you are an aquatic person, don’t miss this chance to visit this beautiful place. You will surely love it.

No comments: