-->

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thanksgiving '05

written: Dec 2005


My friend called me days before Thanksgiving Day inviting to go and celebrate it to Los Angeles. I had not said yes to the invite because I wasnt sure enough if my hubby had plans of celebrating. Then on the night before after he came from work, he told me to look for a ticket online. So we spent hours searching tickets and its quite pricy for a last minute flight. We found a suitable time, packed whatever clothes we can get and arrive the day after before 12pm. We made a quick tour, stopped at Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills to walk around at the most expensive branded shops and Hollywood to see "the walk of fame". Just too quick then we rushed to check in for 2 days at Fairfield Inn Marriott Hotel in Anaheim just walking distance to Disneyland Park. We had dinner at Mimi's Cafe and it was past 8pm when we went to the park. We didnt achieved so much rides but I had a blast. My first time to see choreograph firework display.


On the second day, we were in California Adventure right across Disneyland Park. We had spectacular rides there. I rode "California Screamin" the roller coaster ride and once again my first time. There were many first times I had spent there and I enjoyed most of it.

No comments: