-->

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Big Buddha, Hongkong

This website is basically focus on the world's scenery that I have seen, traveled and witnessed by my own very eyes. I will start from now on to write something about my experience and how wonderful our world is full with.

This is a very picturesque view behind the Big Buddha located at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island in Hongkong. The mountains captivate the beauty of nature and the statue is situated near the Po Lin Monastery. Getting there you need to take a train or ferry and ride a cable car passing the wonderful scenery with temperature dropping. I am so lucky I had the chance to visit this wonderful creation of man but amaze by the exquisite appearance of the surrounding. If you have the chance to visit Hongkong, you must not to miss this site. It is part of man’s creation with nature’s magnificence.

No comments: