-->

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Doing Some Errands

When the time hits 4:30pm, I bid goodbye to Liz and head to my car then go home. But today is payday! I wear a smile and a time to spend. I do want to buy something for myself as a pay to all my hardwork. Not to spend all that I have but some and save some. So I went to the closest bank, withdraw some cash. Head to one of the store few miles from the bank, shop some clothes and satisfied myself. Though not all the time I shop, still money is very easy to spend. It's really amazing you can just spend it in a flash. I also went to do some grocery shopping since our bathroom supplies are getting low. I took some few items that are very necessary for a few days and will just have my big list prepared when we will go to Walmart. Much more savings in that store especially now that prices are keep on going up. Afterwards, I saw my headboard in my car flashing, gas low. I forgot to add some gas so I hurriedly went to a gas station and filled it up. Prices of fuel are way too expensive this days. Commodities keep on rising and its too sad salary won't keep up on the expenses. Better to really save this days and not really spend all the money that you have.

No comments: