-->

Monday, June 30, 2008

Quite A Day

I worked today and its quite too busy. As usual I still don't get so much help from my co-worker. And one of them is making me nuts. I don't want to reveal who she is but I just don't like the way she treated me. For the past month I thought we already patched our differences, but it seems now it's getting worst. The more the days are getting busier, she's changing a bit. I don't know what's up with her. Anyway, I don't care so much if I will resign. I will give her the medicine she deserves. She's getting on my nerves and I believe she felt the same way with me. I tried to be cordial but if she's tough I could get even with her.

I am just running some thoughts here for the last minute. I still have to do some packing and help my husband. I will be in the east coast for 13 days and we will depart tomorrow at 12pm. We'll visit relatives and attend a wedding and do some city tour with 3 different states. I wish for the best of the trip and enjoy all the days staying there. Follow me in my journey!

No comments: