-->

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cancun

It was an ultimate dream to able to see this beautiful shoreline of Cancun. I came here year 2006. It was almost 2 years from the time I visited the place. An anniversary wedding gift from hubby who always make surprises. I was thankful and happy for he thought of showing me this magnificent beach. I had a good time exploring the sand and walking hand in hand under the moonlight. A moment not to forget. It was a significant to remember all the good memories. I am showing to you here a picture of me and the shore of Cancun. I was seated in front of our hotel. This was the last afternoon and I took this picture while my hubby was capturing the scene with the handy cam. We stayed at Royal Islander, the best hotel view so far with all our travels.

No comments: