-->

Friday, June 6, 2008

Do some chores

I came home early every friday 30 minutes earlier than the regular time. I just work 7.5 hours every friday and there is also 1 friday that I will not be working. Today is the day that I have to report and do some kicking. It wasn't bad at work. My boss was at his good mood. He didn't give me problems for few weeks now. The new responsibility he gave me helped him to light up his work and made him happy about it for I did a good job. I hope it will continues to be like that.

Anyway, I think I already off from what this post is all about. I just want to let you know how tiring it will be for anyone who lives here in the US who doesn't have so much to do more job especially doing chores at home. I did 3 loads of laundry today. It was a bit tough to carry all the clothes back and forth at a 2nd floor apartment. I did survive but I've got aching back now. Tomorrow I will do another chores to clean up the place. So see you all in a bit and will see you again next time.

No comments: