-->

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weird Feeling

My day was busy at work. I had to do a new schedule for July 7-11. I had not been focusing about it because the phone was busy. Besides, my co-worker is not helping me much. It is like they will wait on me to take that call. I hate it now. I would be happy if I could just be there working alone than with them when you know they won't help you. It is frustrating at times also when they give you some attitude.

At the end of the day, I talked to my boss with the schedule. His giving me questions I didn't answer him positively. He is into his questioning mood again. Behind my mind, I don't give a damn on what he thinks and what he might think of me. I've been doing my job as possible as I can. Whatever extra works that is needed, I will always make sure to work on it fast and accurately. I had enough of his attitude. There's more few weeks to go and I can finally tender my resignation. The 3rd week of July is my target plan. After a wee from my vacation, I will give him the surprise of his life. Let's see what his going to do then. I don't want to stay even if I can't find a new job.

No comments: