-->

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What the day had been

This morning the day was gloomy. It looks like it's going to rain but it did not. A little bit cooler. All my co-workers were wearing sweaters where I just wore a casual tops. I felt a little bit cold but I didn't mind it. When the lunch time came, I went outside to have a 15minutes break just to relax inside my car and listen to music. The sky is getting better and it was a nice moment to find peace.

The clock strike at 4:30 I logged out, turned the phone lines off eventhough Liz wasn't there yet. She was attending a buyer but I can't wait for her to get back. I just went to check with her and told her that I turned off all the lines while she's negotiating with the auto buyer. I hurriedly drove to Savemart. A 10 minutes drive from work. The streets not busy so it's a good drive. The routes I take always not so busy. I feel relieve on that. Anyway, I parked the car when I was in the location. A guy came up to me while I was heading to the door and asked for money. I ignored him walking too fast and he said "have a nice day" disgusted. Why would anyone ask for money when they're very healthy they are able to work. It could just mean one thing they're lazy and look for easy money. I hate those people. We immigrants are even striving hard to a different country to survive and earn a living than having this local who just ask for money. No way, I would care to give a dime.

It was few minutes from all the things that I need to buy I came home ate some left over pizza for snacks. I need to iron my clothes, wash the dishes, cook some dinner and clean up the apartment. A lot of things to do and I should or must do. Until then , see you next time.

No comments: