-->

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Luck not in the side

I felt a little sad on how things are going these days. First was that SS give me temporary penalty for an error I made on the interim post policy. So meaning my account is locked up for days. I just hope that even though they locked me up after gaining back my account, they will still give me OP. The second thing was at my job. My boss give me another questioning mood again. Despite his mannerism, I don't give a damn anymore. I am counting 6 more weeks and I will be gone. I need to start my own business and I believe I have more freedom on my time. Also if I can, find a new better job and better rate. The 3rd thing came up, the aircon didn't blow up some cold air. Hubby and I didn't sleep well last night due to that. So by this morning, hubby came to purchase a new aircon from Home Depot. The 4th thing, while me and hubby was looking for some houses in San Jose, he noticed the engine light is on. It is still a new car and it show some error. So we were kind of worried. We got home and hubby came to check it. He assumed he pumped a not so good quality gas the last time he gas up the car. I hope nothing major happen on the car. We don't want things to go so wrong especially that we only driving one car this time. My hubby's truck got a problem and he can't drive it anymore. He need to get some time to fix it and the place we are living it will not be happening. We will find another car after our trip this coming July. More expenses ahead of us. I hope things can be settled soon. Nothing major happen and we could find our luck someday. Wish us the best of luck! Will be needing it.

No comments: