-->

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sausalito, CA

I have been visiting Sausalito a few times. It is an upscale little town. The town is facing the bay. It is a very nice place to live. But with how the property is facing the body of water, it is extremely expensive to purchase a house there. There is also a dock area where the boats are. I wish I could own one and live one. Just an extreme thought. I don't know where and how to achieve success in finances. I am no entrepreneur but I might be one day. It is up to me if I want to improve or not. But let's just think that all of this thoughts are just wishes.

The last time I went to visit was with Jane. She's my very best cousin in the whole wide world. We might be blood related but she seems like to me a friend, all in one. I love her dearly and she means a lot to me. This is the picture of the place with me and Jane.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! memorable talaga ang place sa iyo ah, hehehe