-->

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not much Help

I left work with some kind not feeling good because I felt that my co-worker doesn't help me. Majority all of the calls I am handling it. I would be okay when the phone is not crazy. But if I joggle with the calls and attending the phone dispatch that make me nuts. It doesn't make me nuts actually if it's just me alone there. I should have a hand doing the job but it happened there's 2 of us and the girl who supposedly would give me a hand was just too insensitive she didn't pick up the call. So it ended up the 3rd line was kept on ringing. I didn't take the call because I had enough of her that she didn't move. My boss picked up the call and he checked after from a far if I wasn't doing anything but I had a donor in line that I talked to. At least I took pride that I did my best to joggle the calls. I just have 1 mouth to deal with so I didn't mind it at all.

No comments: