-->

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fixing something

I have been here sitting facing my butt on the laptop. I came home dismayed on my shopping that was not successful. I was trying at this time to get all things done that I must supposed to do today. With some bad luck on my account on paid blogging that I received one rejection but the majority gave me positive feedback. I am just hoping that all of my posts will be approved. As to my travel mileage from US Airways. I am devastated on the fees that they implement on reinstating my miles. For 17,000 miles I had, they will charge $100 for a fee. Is that ridiculous? I could have paid $25 when they sent me an email last May 28. They just give short notice and it will expire on the 30th. Is that how they do it these days? I am eligible to have that fee wave but the lady I spoke with insisted that I will pay the full amount of $100. How about my hubby's miles of more than 25K, they will charge him $200 for that. It is so strange with the air lines these days. No wonder they go bankrupt. I will talk to my hubby tonight on how we will gonna do it. Paying 300 bucks is way too much. I could buy a purse coach on that.

No comments: