-->

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The change

From last week heatwave and now a cooling weather and with the fire that hit last Sunday, the sky is gloomy. The smell of the ashes is terrible. I had not coping the weather change. I got a terrible headache yesterday. I came to work with a headache. When my boss came, he asked how I've been. I told him not so good. He asked me why and I told him that I got a headache. I took my break for lunch. Tried to take a nap for 15 minutes and eventually I did sleep in that period of time. That just how tired and sick I was. I came back to work and logged in to proceed to do my thing.

Our office is undergoing a roof repair. During the rainy season, it was terrible. The ceiling had some spots due to the leakage. The management was caught up on the complaints from the Director so they're doing the repair now since the season is over. With the repair that is going on, with the headache I was facing, the rattling sounds or should I say the noise from the hammer trigger my illness to got worst. I took some pills already few hours before that. My head was still pounding. 30 minutes after I got in from my break, my boss came to me and told me to go home. He said it's not going to better if I stay with my head that's pounding in pain. I didn't say no to that. Anyway, I am entitled for my sick leave and I am not using it often. I was glad that I came home and relax.

No comments: