-->

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dating

A good day to start our day with some coffee from Starbucks that my husband swang by at the nearest location. We spent our few hours watching tv while waiting for our appointment at 2:30pm. We took a shower, dressed and ate out first at King Chopstick near San Tomas Expy. Few minutes there and was entertained by a very wholesome vietnamese who thought I am vietnamese. She said I looked like Thailander but my hair looks like viet. That's still a compliment. Afterwards, drove to Scott boulevard heading to N Winchester Blvd. It took us sometime to find a parking lot in Santana Row. Until able to find a good place few walking distance to Inspa. We were greeted by the receptionist, took our names and had to filled out information. It was a good day to have a relaxing massage. We walked through some boutiques and then drop by to DSW. I didn't find what I'm looking for so will take another time to find a tennis shoes that I really want. Hubby decided to come home and let us check on movie. I searched the time schedule, went to AMC Mercado in Mission College and watched Indiana Jones. It is so nice to spend the day dating. We always have the moment to spare every weekend and I love doing it. For me dating can make the relationship work, it is the best time to do it now while we still don't have kids. Dating should not stop if there are kids. Never stop doing it and don't let other people's judgment intervene what it is best for you.

No comments: