-->

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Plan for the day

Last week was kind of unfortunate for my honey. His truck giving him problems until last Friday, as you all know its Friday the 13th. It's quite a bad day for him. The truck was giving him problems to the last minute that he pushed it so hard just to be able to get back to our place. It caused him so much stress. So our plan for the day is to look for cars. Not too certain if we will get a brand new, but for now all we need to concentrate upon is to get a reliable car for him. I am still paying my dues for my car so we will be considering some monetary plans on the next one. We don't guarantee of the progress of our search today, but we will still be looking around for few days. Also, considering my neighbors bad behavior which happened again yesterday. They were arguing until the police came. I don't know who call for the police and it was settled right away. This bastards are just making us all nuts. Sorry for my language, but that just how I feel about them. So with that, it pushed up to find some new place to settle in. We are hoping by August we can move from here. By that, we need to start packing. It will be so tiring then but we just want our peace of mind to leave out of this place.