-->

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Been Gone for Days

Just got back from my trip yesterday. I am still adjusting on my time for bed. Though my eyes are tired, my mind is still functioning. So I spare most of this time to write something what has been on the past 2 weeks. The first week was merely spending the time to Joey's family and relatives. We visited his siblings, and cousins. We attended his niece wedding the Luciens Manor in Berlin New Jersey, few eat out for lunch and dinner with the family and relatives. It was all worth spending. We have been away for almost 3 years and the family was just delighted to see us. We started our journey to spend the rest of the 2nd week in Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Hersheys World and New york touring. It was a great time to spend with. We could have wished to have more days there in the East coast to travel other state but we just did what we can do on what days that were available. In general we had fun and it was enjoyable.

No comments: