-->

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bad busy day

Well the past 2 days at work was hell. The month of July is busy for the company. Summer is a busy season. Lots of people moving, disposing any items to organization like ours is the perfect solution for people who wants to get rid of their stuff. Since I got back from work, not a dull moment where the phone won't ring. It will just keep on ringing from time to time. It is though a manageable task. But when donors came in to facility, task can be completed at times. You have to use your common sense as to which one would be prioritize.

I was doing multi-tasking at all times. Thursday is such a busy day for me. I need to make a week route for the 3rd week of August. All eyes were concentrated on my task and will be interrupted by phone calls. I can't manage to look up outside as to who will be going to the facility. I was expecting my counterpart would do that for me. Just surprisingly, my boss came in between our cube. He was exhilarating his opinion as to why would the two of us didn't see the donor who came. Kristal said she saw the donor but didn't move until the boss was the one who did it. As for me, I didn't see it because I was doing my schedule. How will I be able to do my task if no one would help me. That contradicts my counterpart behavior because she did nothing to help me out. So the problem came and the complaints from the boss. He said he will reprimand us a notice next time. My day turned sour after.

The second day which was yesterday. I came to work opened up my email and there it went again. An email from the boss. He was sending rude emails stretching his concern. With what he said, it did spoil my day. He always love to make flames. No wonder people doesn't like him. I can tell and base on some people that I know from the job, they don't respect him that much. What can I say, his attitude doesn't constitute a good return.

It was a busy day too but good I didn't see him any complaints on my work today. He appreciated the time I spent with the donors and joggling some other task. I hope he recognize that I am not a lazy person and I always loved to help.

I hope I can find another job soon. I am looking right now. I started posting some resume. I hope someone can see my potential and hire me. I am very much looking forward to some changes.

No comments: