-->

Friday, August 1, 2008

My Friday at work

wrote: 8:55am Hope Services

Today is a fine day. I wake up feeling better not tired. I get ready for work, left the house after some time, arrived at work 7 minutes before 8. I was previously instructed from the boss not to log in early for it will be considered OT. He will not pay for me on that excess minutes. It isn’t really a big deal for me if will not pay. What pisses me off is when said things the way his explaining it to me. It sounded I am not worthy to pay for my hardwork on just a routine daily task. He could just say it in the right way. Use proper verbal approach but his ways doesn’t constitute his concern. It’s like he will pay me when he sees progress of work load. Why he can’t come up with an idea to give me a load that can improve my daily task. Well, his just a weak manager though. Anyway, I hope my day will be good today. No complaints from donors and the people around and his mood.

No comments: