-->

Monday, August 11, 2008

Office Challenge

I didn't know how are things going in the office not until I got an email from my boss last Friday. He told me about a new change and it will give me more $$ if I am ready. I wasn't aware what's happen but I had assumed I know the cause of the problem. It started when he was very cranky that rattled me and my other counterpart. From that day, I had thought to sign in my letter and let them know how long will I stay. Instead, I was thinking that I still got no other job to replace. Better I will let myself work until I can find a new one. It wasn't the work that is a problem. It is the people's unfair treatment.

I just told by my boss when I stayed after work waiting for my hubby. I set in my cube and he told me about the offer that I will replace the position that will going to be vacant soon. I didn't say yes but it will be a good thing for me. Not that I want to stay in the company but because of the fact I want more experience and task. I will be so happy about it and just wish my new counterpart will be a good employee too. I will have a meeting tomorrow with the director and my manager. I will cross my finger on that. I hope for the best.

No comments: