-->

Monday, August 4, 2008

Friends Good News

A few months ago, a friend of mine invited to go to a mall and just shop around. She came first to my work and see where I am working. I introduced her to one of my co-worker and see the warehouse of donations. We droved started from my job to Westgate. Our first stop was in Ross. We were browsing the store. Until I asked her if she's pregnant. She was reluctant to say it but later admitted that she is. So happy to know it by first hand. I am so lucky to hear it.

Then now my friend who used to live in Minnesota just recently moved to Alaska. She told me just today about her news. I am so happy that she let me know about her condition. Few days past, she told me that she's speculating she could be pregnant but today she confirmed it to me that she is.

Now, with all of these friends getting pregnant. I am wondering if when will my time be. I am ready to get pregnant but the responsibility that lies within it could make a big change. There are still many plans that I am hoping to achieve before the baby comes. I don't want to waste my years though not to get pregnant or else opportunity might not get into me. I just wish that God will blessed me when things are settled.

No comments: