-->

Thursday, August 21, 2008

No work

I woke up sometime around 4am uneasy in bed with my stomach growling. I did number 2 and it was not so good. I guess the pizza I ate last night had something to do with that. Maybe the dough was bad or something. Hubby bought frozen pizza the day before. I am not sure whether it was cooked thoroughly or the pizza itself is bad. When I tasted it last night, there was something that I didn't like. I was not sure if it's the sauce or something. But my stomach can attest that there was something bad because I got sick until I did report early today at work. Then, when I was just 20 minutes there my stomach was making noise again and I rushed to go to the bathroom. I talked to my boss after and he said I will just take off when I won't be able to handle it. So I went home. I just stayed at home watching tv and feeling my stomach.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Roche, hope ok na ang feeling nimu take care