-->

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quite Awhile

It has been awhile I haven't posted some lines here. Things have changed recently. From the time I got a new task at work since Aug 15, I only got a few time at night to spend on blogging. I spare some of my strength at the other blog ILLUSTRATION OF PASSION though not all the time. I can only write when able. But just to let other people know that this site is still running and today I am updating it.

Well, I got a good news from work. I got my raise. I am expecting that it will reflect on the 25th pay or perhaps on the 9th of next month. I have a 15% increase. Not pretty bad but I wish to have more. LOL! I understand my company. It's a non-profit so I can't expect more on that. I am happy that my boss is satisfied with my job and he is glad I stayed. So much cheers today but will hold it until I can see my pay check. :)

No comments: