-->

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Food on my Plate


I am excited to cook fish tonight. I got it from my hubby when he went fishing with his employees. I stocked it in my fridge for days now. I still got a few of them. It will take me several days until I can finish them all.

I had my dinner and I cook the fish with salt, pepper and garlic powder. I liked my fish to be overcooked and crunch. Tonight it was crunchy but not all. I wish I had cooked it more but I don't want to lose the flavor. Yet, when I had in on plate with soy sauce mixed with lemon juice I am happy. I paired it with baked potato. I am trying to avoid rice these days. It's my 5th day now from preventing to eat it. I am glad I did able to not crave for it. I hope it will continue and I can replace with something else. To end my story here, I had a great meal tonight.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

kalami ani dai oi, ga diet na gyud oh, d na mo eat ug rice. hehehe

Roche said...

Hi dai..just try to avoid rice dai. dako na kay kog tiyan gud. di na jud ni madala. i hope i can continue doing it.