-->

Friday, September 19, 2008

Shopping break

Well, it is very exciting to read or hear about shopping. Today isn't so much for me. Majority all the things I bought were all for my hubby. We will spend our wedding anniversary next week on Wednesday. I am preparing myself to get some so by next week I will not rush to buy something I am not fond of. Last night, I spent few hours and thinking what things to buy. So when I had my running around today, it's very easy and not frustrating. I spent a lot I would say. Not too much but just even. I have 5 items total. 3 for the anniversary and 2 for his birthday. I am excited. I spend a few of myself just things that are very necessary but I forgot to buy stocking. I will just buy it tomorrow in a nearby walgreens. Another shopping again. For now, I have to reserved the places I went to and what the items are. My husband might read this. I don't want to spoil the excitement.

No comments: