-->

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Joey's Bday

Today is my hubby's birthday. It didn't turn out to be my plan. I don't know why but my spirit is quite low. I bought him a cake yesterday and supposedly will give him when he will still be in bed. He got up early so I missed the excitement. I gave him the cake while he was working with his laptop in the living room. The cake was messed up. It melted from the heat. I was so upset that it didn't look so good. I was a bit dismay on it. But what can I do, I don't want to throw away that in waste after all it's a chocolate cake.

Awhile ago, I was with hubby in Mazda Capitola in San Jose. I thought he will buy the car that he was expecting. We droved one car but Joey doesn't want the manual transmission so we end up going home with no car and no deal. It pissed me off as well because I wanted his day to be special that he will be happy.

Right now, he treated himself to a SPA treatment in Bowers. I could have thought of that so I'm mad of myself why I didn't plan it for him. My conscience is bugging me this very minute. I can't go with him to treat myself too for personal reason so I can't join his relaxation.

I just booked a dinner tonight in Palo Alto. I hope our dinner will be fine. I hate myself today and what the day had been.

1 comment:

Wena said...

awww...ok lang na yadz....i bet fafa Joey will understand....there is always a next time db?