-->

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pillar Harbor, Half Moon Bay

Hubby came home at 4pm while I was chatting with Wella. He asked me whether we'll be going out. When he asked me that, he wanted to go somewhere else. So I said yes. I don't know where we'll be head at. We stopped first at Starbucks few blocks from where we live. Got my tall frappucino mocha where he got his Americano. Minutes passed we were on Highway 101 taking north passed mountain View and exited to Half Moon Bay.

The area was quite foggy. Hoping it could be a clear bright sunny day. Good that I brought my coat while hubby his sweatshirt. We arrived at Pillar Harbor. Hubby is interested to look for a boat. He was thinking for a company outing that they might be having soon. In my mind it could be one of his suggestion if his big boss will asks. I told him that if I can go when it will be approved. He just smiled at me. It just meant "no". Well, it's their company outing. I am an outsider. Just a wishful thinking though.

Anyway, we seen the boat that he was interested to see. Took some pictures. With a chilly atmosphere I was craving for a soup. We stopped at Sam's chowder restaurant. Waited for 15minutes seated in a comfy seat facing the ocean. It was a good evening to spend and just ate for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got a nice blog.

if you could visit my page I'll be very glad.

mga.blogspot

;D