-->

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Irritating Smell

I worked with a good healthy feeling. I was sick with headache last night. I can't forcedly open my eyes because I was hurting with pain. I guess I strained my eyes from the recent trip I had. Right after the day of arrival, get back to work back to the normal time which haven't adjusted due to the time difference. I guess what triggers my headache was the broken air conditioning system. There was a roof replacement that was going on with the past few weeks. Maybe out of that work, they had mistakenly touched part of the wire. We were there in the office feeling so hot. I had fanning myself with the papers I had in hand. It was so hot.

But today is another one story not far off from the illness. I still got an ache but not as troublesome like last night. It's just a mild and bearable pain. What caused it, is by this time with the asphalt smell from the roof top that the maintenance guys were doing. It was so terrible working with unhealthy atmosphere. The office isn't bad as you might thought in mind. The reason for all of this was the replacement of the roof. I hope they could get to finish it this week. I wanted to work better next week with a healthy body condition.

No comments: