-->

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tornado Season

It is very touching to read another horrible article from the current news days ago about the tornado hitting the Central Midwest. I am sad and I would like to extend my prayers for the people that was affected either by losing a home, properties and loved ones.

Here in California, we don't have tornadoes but we are in the center of the earthquake zone. Anytime or in God's time, destruction can happen. Scary indeed yes. I am not prepared to face that in the future and I know I must need to prepare myself in case it will happen. So going back to what happened to Missouri, Georgia and Oklahoma, there is no better warning with this weather change. Tornado can happen quick and when it hit its fast. So people has no better luck of saving what they have if they aren't aware when this thing could happen. I am glad I am not in the tornado alley state but I am not further still be in a safe zone with the rattle of the quake happen.

No comments: