-->

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Off

I started my day checking my emails and websites. The afternoon was a date to meet up a friend. I hang out with Odette 1pm in her place. We talked and lunch out at Buca de Beppo. I was shopping with clothes while she helped me chose what could be helpful for the occasion. Her advice is absolutely right and I bought a dress and a sweatshirt. She was fun to be with. No pretenses just being with ourselves.

Just now I am a little bit dizzy from the strawberry raspberry margarita I drunk from Chili's which is just 1 block away from our place. My husband and I dined there. I was craving for barbecue. I got a combo of Half baby back ribs and grilled lemon shrimp it was good. There was some left over. I asked for "to go" box again. I always ask that every restaurant we dine at.

I have to go now. I am quite tired and my eyes are a little heavy. The tequila is working on me. I will say good night and will see you again next time.

No comments: