-->

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer is in the air

I had felt the warmth of the weather. Yesterday, I got a terrible headache. I always had it when the weather changes. Not only that it was the weather, it was also the heat of the moment at work where I need to indulge myself to do more than what I can barely manage. I loved the situation when it’s tough and it’s a challenge. Only that it gave me so much headache after for I want to accomplish more than what is expected of me.

My day was shorter at work for time moves fast without knowing it. In the evening, with a warm weather it made me sick. Hubby tried to gave me a message in the head and it was a little relief. The impulse of my aches was so unbearable that I just lay in the couch closed eyes. After dinner, took some pills for pain reliever and not knowing that I had fallen asleep in the couch. I heard a whisper telling to wake up and moved to the other room to sleep.

No comments: