-->

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Breezy Day

The heat wave last week was too painful to feel. People got sick and in our company itself. Many called in sick. The boss got pissed that the route schedule for the week was totally messed up. If not with the other good loyal drivers, the business could be so terrible. There are a lot of unexpected things that happened made my boss so twisted. I should say good for him. My bad but how can I help it. I got mad at him at times when his shotting the gun at me with no valid apparent reason. He always jump a gun without further investigation. It doesn't make him really a good manager which somehow he told me and accepted.

Anyway, back to the weather today. When I left the apartment, I felt the breeze walking the down the stairs towards where I parked my car. I wanted to go back to get a jacket but I just kept on. I started the ignition, wait for sometime the car to heat up and arrived at work 10 minutes after. I walked to the building and it was breezy. I walked steadfastly and l logged in. 8 hours past, I left the building and my hair was messy with the air brushes my head. It was a pretty good blow where walking towards my car I was moved by the weight of the wind.