-->

Monday, May 19, 2008

Another visit to Santa Cruz

When I miss the beach, I will always go to Santa Cruz. This is the always hide out place I want to get myself relax. Seeing the people do their own thing from hiking, biking, walking, swimming, surfing and many other activities is a lot of fun to see.

Yesterday, I went with hubby. I told him I want to have another photo of the light house. When we parked in front, we see the Hola hoop girls doing their hola's. There were couple of girls that were really good to look at and some were just too painful to see. It wasn't expected that the weather could be breezy. When I took my photos, hubby was forcing me to come and go inside the car. He couldn't stop being cold. It was foggy too. I thought it could be warm clear sky day. Despite the weather, we just stayed inside loving the scenery.

No comments: