-->

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mesmerizing Beach

I am no good of wearing swimsuit but just wanted to post this picture for this was taken at Playa del Carmen Beach in Mexico. The beach is walking distance from our resort. Across this beach is Cozumel, where lots of tourists from the cruise ship land into. Lots of shopping over there as I've heard but I got no intension of spoiling my day relaxing in this beautiful beach.

I don’t admire easily going to the beach and swim. This one enthralled me. The water was calm. It was after sunset the water is warmer but refreshing. It was a good choice to spend our first wedding anniversary in there. A little pricy on the resort but money is worth its value. I was so thankful that my husband took time to find the best place for us to enjoy our day. I was lucky enough to be there and had a great time of my life.

No comments: