-->

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's My Car

I have been driving my very first car since 2007. It’s a Chevrolet Equinox year 2006. I got it because of it’s size. I feel good with American cars too. I don’t want a standard size. This was agreed upon by my partner which he strongly advice that I should get this big because he was thinking forward about possibilities of me getting hit very badly in an accident. The car size is perfect. It has room. If by no means things could happen unexpectedly, the size of the car could probably save me for big damages physically and emotionally. It’s not too small and not too big.

Since driving it for 4 years I don’t have big issues with running it. Actually, it’s been doing pretty good. I of course intend to get the car well maintained from changing oil and never get the gas tank dry up. The only concern that I had was the check engine light due to gas cap issue. I bought a different gas cap where you could lock it up. These days you need one to prevent from getting rob. But I guess the vehicle won’t like it. It will light up if I will not use the original cap. Recently, I tried it one more time but this time I made sure I have the original cap handy but just put it in the same compartment. Luckily, the check engine light never comes on. It might be working this time. I am crossing my fingers.

Since this has been the issue for my car, I searched online using repairpal and see other customer who’s driving the same car as mine. It’s good to know that my model doesn’t really have that big issue and just the gas cap problem is just nothing to compare with other vehicle. So far, it’s been doing great and I like the performance.

No comments: