-->

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Festival

I love going to festival. It's more fun to see different kinds of displays from arts and crafts. Not to mention the good food and drinks. I recently went to Campbell last Sunday. I had a great time with my husband. We hopped from one booth to another. From the start of our walk, hubby told me that probably we could get a very good balsamic vinegar this time. So I said yes probably and hopefully we could. Lucky for us, we found this very nice vendor and their products were great. Tasted a couple of sample and we bought one small bottle for $12. It was quite expensive for just a small bottle. But it was just delicious.

The festival held in Campbell was the smallest venue I had been. But it was nice, I don't like walking far anyway. It was the very first venue that we're able to finish the whole scene of the event. It is because it was just a very short walking distance. Overall, I had a great time with what I saw and glad we were able to divert ourselves to get there.

No comments: