-->

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring is Here

I arrived from my trip April 22nd and the weather was fine. It was perfect as I recall. No rain and the temperature was absolutely good for me. I had a very exhausting trip. On my flight I slept longer of which I should have not been doing but my body was giving up. I was so tired.

Anyway, the day I arrived and on the weeks after the weather was just cool. I had felt one day of too much heat but it was just once. It was last week and I thought it could probably be the beginning of summer but it didn't. This week is a little bit cooler than I expected. Some sunshine with a cool breeze. It's not freezing but a little cold for me. But I rather have this weather than having to feel the heatwave. I am perfectly fine with the weather.

The flowers and pollen are every where now. People have experience allergies and I saw people at my job having those problems and I did a little but the pill helped me not to get sick. My hubby at times got his sneezing moment and taking pills relieved him from getting too sick. I am glad that it didn't get worst and I hope he will be okay all through spring and summer. For all the people who has common allergies, just take a lot of vitamin c and bring pills all the time.

No comments: