-->

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So many disasters

What's happening in the world today? There's just so many sad stories on the news. Recently, tornado hit Joplin, MO. It caused so many lives, other homeless and many missing. Disasters can be so bad in the US economy. Struggling from the chaos of politics and economy barely improving another bad phenomenon is just hurting the country. Just yesterday, another tornado hit Kansas and it's neighboring state. Tornado alarm was spreading the neighbors like Texas. A friend of mine who lives in Texas sent a message in Facebook about the warning. Such a devastation crippling the US.

I don't know what's going to happen but I am thinking positive for the future of the country and it's people. As an american naturalized I am proud of the country but I am hoping for the best that politics and business people can do good improving the country well with the disasters going on, wars and others.

I wish prayers for the victims of the calamity and I hope they could survive in this time of struggle. I could only extend them my prayers. I know it works miracle.

No comments: