-->

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watching the Emmy's

Guest post from: Denver Stephens

I'm nuts about awards shows, but my favorite awards show would definitely have to be the Emmy's. I always look forward to watching the Emmy Awards, because I really enjoy watching T.V. from Emmy Awards recognize great television shows, I'm always able to really get into the awards show, and I always have a strong opinion about every category.

Every year, I get together with my sister to watch the Emmy Awards. She isn't quite as big a television fan as I am, but she still knows most of the shows that are up for an Emmy, and it's always a great time for us to be together and catch up. We really enjoy getting together, whether it's at my house or her house, and turning on the satellite TV and watching the Emmy Awards together.

I love seeing the different celebrities during the Emmy Awards. There's always a fantastic host, but seeing all the presenters is also great. I also want to see the celebrities out on the red carpet, to see the different fashions and styles that they're wearing. It's a chance for me to feel like a celebrity myself! Another great part about the Emmy Awards, is that in chance that there's a television show that has been nominated that I don't watch, I now know of a new show that I can make part of my routine.

No comments: