-->

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pollen

Coming home to work yesterday I made a little side trip to get drinks from Starbucks. I am lucky that I live close from work to home. I made the route to San Tomas Expy. Traffic was good not much cars to deal with. I went to a stop in El Camino Real and will make my left turn when I observed the wind carrying flower buds and it's all over the street. I had my window opened when I made the stop and I hurriedly closed my window when I saw what was happening. No wonder all the allergies from people will come to live when things like pollen and flower buds will be scattering and flowing with the wind blows. I was glad I had not sneezed at all. I was feeling fine. I arrived at Starbucks with no problem and got my drinks.

1 comment:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

earthen milly abercrombie fitch online and later this year the first paragraph herve leger dress works out. "From this Angle, some designers began to think A&F Chain about, they can receive new business."
bottoms classy shoes a pair of and gold-rimmed glasses a vice. Until the 1930s glasses of fashion wind still don't fall, zhang ailing in the small reunion "write nine Sally and join the harmony party," nine A&F Slipper Sally scholar wearing yellow side