-->

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sunset in Kauai

It was the last day of our trip in September that I came to see the beautiful sunset in Kauai. I was on top of the Kalalau trail walking a mile or two. It was kind of late when I was up there so the goal of walking the 11 mile was not able to accomplished. Besides that, walking is not my thing. I have problems with my ankle and I was kind of worried when I was up there. Nature was very kind that there was no trouble of me getting up to where I had able to go and my ankle didn't cause me any trouble.

I had took pictures while I was up in the hill and when I came down to almost see the almost finished sunset view. But it was really nice to capture at least a small portion of it. Though I almost missed the while thing. Anyway, it was such a good trip.




No comments: