-->

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Memorable Thing

My most memorable thing I appreciates so much is my engagement ring. My husband gave it to me on the day of my birthday and the proposal he made put a very significant memory to the occasion. I had never thought that day was the moment I was waiting for all my life. He is a wonderful person. I love him dearly.

He had told me how he found my ring. It took him awhile to find that certain quality and size. He shopped everywhere to find it. He wanted a shop that can do an engagement rings design your own type. He found one and talked to the owner of the shop to create a specific style he wanted. He got some of the ideas from me, when he was asking me about it on the phone. Which that time I wasn’t really sure if his really going to buy it for me. But he did really a good job. The ring was pretty nice the kind of diamond engagement rings that I really want. I am a very proud owner of it. I feel uncomfortable if I won’t be able to wear it every day. It’s a diamond eternity rings that will stay for the rest of my life.

No comments: